Tech Mahindra along with FORE School of Management, New Delhi will prepare the future Big Data Engineers to fulﬁll the market demand.
11 Months -
Total 200 Hrs of Learning
Saturday & Sunday
03:00 pm - 05:30 pm
4 Easy EMI
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN
Why to Take
BIG DATA ANALYTICS
Applications of Big Data transcend disciplines. Use of predictive analytics pervades diverse disciplines as oil and gas, marketing and sales, sports, molecular biology, drug-designing, waste management, finance and the list is very long. Smart cities, for example, are the melting pot where variety of big data technologies mesh with one another to transform a city into a semi-intelligent being. In Marketing and Sales, for example.
In manufacturing, operations managers are employing advanced analytics on historical process data to identify patterns and relationships among discrete process steps and inputs, and then optimize the factors that prove to have the greatest effect on yield.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
DATA SCIENTISTS/ DEVELOPERS
• Graduates/Post Graduates in Science, Mathematics , Statistics or students who have completed BCA/MCA can apply.
• 3rd and 4th year / Final Year Engineering Students, MBA/PGDM Final Year Students with graduation in Engineering or equivalent may apply.
• International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Ambitious Executives (from Private/Public sectors) with 0-2 year of experience looking forward to sharpening their skills in making sense of data in order to innovate and add more value to their organization and to society
Techniques taught to them will have applications in a broad array of disciplines.
Why Education Lanes
for 11 Months
4 Easy EMI Option
Interactual Learning Platform
24 Hours Support
Bring Education to your Home
11 Months -
200 Hrs of Learning
Data Visualization and Presentation
Big Data Analytics & Platforms
Big Data Scientist
**Above Modules are sub-divided into further more modules.
Prof. Shilpi Jain
Shilpi Jain is a Professor of Business Administration in the Information Technology Department at FORE School of Management, and the faculty chair of Computer Center Advisory and Purchase Committee. She also serves on the institutions’ Research Committee. Prof. Jain has held research positions in a variety of functional areas. During her stint at Infosys Research Labs, she has designed prototypes for virtual teams enabling paired programming, country risk analysis framework, and a prototype for dynamic resource sharing across geographies. Her current research is in applied and empirical software engineering, user behavior on social media & e-commerce, digital inclusion at grassroots level, and adoption of disruptive technologies, which includes digital currency, gamification, and enterprise systems on cloud. She chairs several executive education programs on e-commerce strategies, disruptive technologies, managing business on cloud, data summarization, and business storytelling with data.
* Terms & Condition Apply. For more info visit www.educationlanes.com
* Disclaimer - This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and any change in the Intellectual Property, E-resources & Certificates is subject to the Institute’s Policy Statement & Tech Mahindra Growth Factory policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.fsm.ac.in/pdf/disclaimer.pdf or http://www.educationlanes.com/disclaimer.html