INTERNET OF THINGS
Tech Mahindra along with IIIT-Delhi will prepare the future IoT Experts to fulfill the market demand.
7 Months -
Total 87 Hrs of Learning
10:00 am - 01:00 pm
3 Easy EMI
Why to Take IOT
The main objective of this course is to help the participants in understand the architecture of the IoT and its framework, Decision Framework , Configure STM32 Nucleo board, Understand Sensors, Actuators & get started with an IoT system. Understand various IoT Networking Protocols which are mainly used to develop communication solutions and implement them on hardware. It Perform Data Analytics on the collected sensor data, use prediction algorithms to get useful insights and IoT challenges, business solutions, research scope and current development, Alexa Voice Bot on STM32 Nucleo board.
Dr. Anuj Grover
Dr. Anuj Grover has obtained PhD from IIT Delhi in 2015, MS (Electronic Circuits and Systems) from UCSD in 2003, and B Tech (EE) from IIT Delhi in 2000. Prior to joining IIIT-Delhi, he had been working as Principal Engineer - Member of Technical Staff at STMicroelectronics, Greater NOIDA. He has been associated with IIIT-Delhi as a Guest Faculty since January 2018. In more than 18 years of experience in the semiconductor industry as a Memory Designer, he has worked on a wide range of technologies like Bulk CMOS, BCD, Imaging, UTBB-FDSOI CMOS, e-NVM across a range of feature sizes from 22nm to 0.35um. He has more than 25 publications across IEEE journals and conferences.
He has strong interest in Systematic Innovation and is trained on applying Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ). He has been awarded TRIZ Level-3 Certification from MIT and MATRIZ. He has also been certified by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) on application of TRIZ for patents. He has been a STUniversity certified trainer on a program "From Creativity to Innovation". He has 5 granted patents and more than 10 patent applications in different stages of filing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Software Developers who are venturing into IoT space
Professionals who want to get hands-on experience of IoT technologies to convert their ideas to products
Techniques taught to them will have applications in a broad array of disciplines.
Why Education Lanes
for 7 Months
3 Easy EMI Option
Interactive Learning Platform
24 Hours Support
Bring Education to your Home
● Hands-on projects and labs under the guidance of a mentor.
● Work on industry standard hardware and software platforms to build IoT applications.
● Online Live Classes supplemented by Assignments etc and group work.
● Additional Support through Tutorial sessions that will be planned on need basis to deepen the practical aspects of Applications and Big Data.
● Assignment and Projects for practical application of theory concepts
● There are continuous evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. There will be a final assessment of the entire course (all modules) at the end of the program. While the results/feedback on such assignments will be provided, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the Participants at the end of the course. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from IIIT-DELHI as appropriate.
● A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program.
7 Months -
87 Hrs of Learning
IoT of Things (Hardware)
Application & Big Data (Networking)
Application and Big Data
**Above Modules are sub-divided into further more modules.
* Terms & Condition Apply. For more info visit www.educationlanes.com
* Disclaimer - This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and any change in the Intellectual Property, E-resources & Certificates is subject to the Institute’s Policy Statement & Tech Mahindra Growth Factory policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.educationlanes.com/disclaimer.html